This course will take you through the entire process from A to Z, teaching you a production proven workflow for creating skin textures and shaders used by professional vfx artists in studios all over world. We will delve deep into both the technical aspects of the workflow, as well as the creative thought process behind our decisions.
This is a full lenght screen captured video of my workflow to create a realistic groom, it includes the main hair (done in Xgen Core) and the eyebrows (done in Xgen Interactive Grooming)
With this method you will learn how to create a realistic short hair groom importing maps from your favorite software (I use Zbrush), also I will show how to light the scene, do the shading of the groom and render it with Arnold
I have use a program to record all the keys that I use during all the process so all the shortcuts are shown.
Discover Maya Hard Surface Modeling. Are you thinking about a career as a 3D artist in the video game industry? Do you want to become a faster and more efficient modeler and learn the latest techniques in 3d modeling, texturing and game art? This tutorial will help you understand and apply all aspects of creating high-quality PBR game assets!
Learn Maya 3D animation. In this course, you will gain an understanding of animation and it’s fundamental principles while beginning to master the industry-standard software Autodesk Maya.
The course will start with the total beginner in mind and then get progressively more complex so you’ll be able to follow along and advance your skill as an animator.
Do you know what Autodesk Maya is?
Autodesk Maya is software that is used to design 3D objects. Maya can provide you a complete set of all the necessary tools which can help anyone in the 3D content creation!
Maya is a cyclone program that lets you do anything you want to do with a 3D package. With this 3D computer Graphic Application, you can perform several activities, including 3D applications, animated films, video games, TV series, and you can also add visual effects.
Though it is a powerful tool, it is a little bit difficult to learn, so are you interested in learning Autodesk Maya? Then, watch Autodesk Maya Tutorial as it could be a great help for you. And you can complete your reading here to learn Maya!
Why Should I Learn How To Use Maya Software?
After learning Maya, you can develop 3D objects just like a well-trained professional. And it is an ideal way to showcase your creative side to the world.
Maya is used in the film industry, where anyone creates cartoons or adds visual effects to any video. With this software, anyone can create live models and add 3D effects to them as well. So, these tools let the creator add 3D effects to any of its creations.
The software offers many 3D animation features, including the Geodesic Voxel binding, Time editor, Parallel rig, and General animation tools. So, if you are also interested in creating 3D objects, you should learn Maya software. And for this purpose, you find many best resources for learning Maya.
What Can I Create With Maya?
Maya is a software program, which is a great help for the creation of 3D models. For example, with this fantastic tool, you can create the following:
- Create 3D models, which is used in game development later on
- Develop or create the Polygons, or NURBS
- Add some special effects in movies and other computer animations
- Software is a valuable tool for the creation of character rigging
- Create animations, dynamics, simulated effects, and fluids
- You can use it to add lighting, rendering, and shading
- It is a handy tool for painting or adding the paint effects
What Are The Main Features And Potentialities Of This Software?
Maya software is a powerful tool, which is helpful to add fantastic features to any film. Undoubtedly, it is an excellent tool for explosive battle sequences. The following are the fantastic features of this software that let you create some unbelievable effects on your creations:
- Well, through the last few years, nCloth and nParticle have been added to Maya. Through nCloth, you can get more degree of control for animation. And nParticle updates the liquid and gas effects with the help of which you can add different types of atmospheric effects, which looks just honest.
- A realistic fluid simulator is also part of this software, which has been added to this software in 2002.
- Besides these, Composite and MatchMover are also part of this software. You can use the Composite to add fur and hair effects. And MatchMover is helpful to add the motion sequence in the films.
If you are a professional and interested in creating 3D models, Maya will be an ideal choice for you. Through this software, one can easily create countless masterpieces and add some mesmerizing effects to movies. And above all, a person who is an expert in Maya got more job opportunities in the market than others!